Sunday, July 30, 2017

RE: Guest Post Proposal

Hi There,

This is a gentle follow-up to check if you’d interested in a relevant and prospective article that would add immense value to your site and benefit the visitors on your website.

This is a guest post request, a common practice for professional writers.

I am well recognized and accepted guest blogger in research industry, I can ensure that both you and your visitors will benefit from it.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Jacob Haney,
Content Developer & Editor

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:31 AM, Jacob Haney <jacobhaney7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi There,

I was wondering if you had a chance to read my previous email.

It’s about providing a relevant and prospective article that would add immense value to your site and benefit the visitors on your website. I am sure you are aware that guest posting is a common practice for professional writers.

While I am well recognized and accepted in the research industry, I can ensure that both you and your visitors will benefit from it.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Jacob Haney
Content Developer & Editor

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Jacob Haney <jacobhaney7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello There,

I was conducting some content research on primary & secondary research related topics and I chanced upon your site. I must appreciate that the content of your website is par excellence and exceptionally useful.

I am Jacob Haney, an avid blogger for 5 years, with particular interests in market research, data analytics, etc. Today I am a self-taught expert on the subject and over the years, have consistently contributed articles and blogs to top data analytics and research related sites. My efforts have been well recognized and accepted in the industry.

At this juncture, I am looking forward to attaching myself as a guest blogger on your site by contributing an article in your blogs/site. Rest assured that this article would be highly informative and educative. While I am not looking at any monetary benefits, instead we could consider the possibility of placing a link/hyperlink to my site on your web page.

Do let me know if this sounds good and works for you -- I can initiate writing an article for marketers.blognotions.com right away.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Jacob Haney
Content Developer & Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment